- You're not good looking, you're fat. Get over yourself.
- You're bad at acting happy. Accept that you're not. There's nothing wrong with having a moment of discontent.
- Being nice doesn't mean that I have to like you. It's this thing called being a friend... A damn good one at that.
- I wish you were more clear in your feelings; you keep me on my toes. I don't like being left on my toes, it makes my calves burn.
- Stop lying, I think you're developing a habit of it.
- If I don't text you back it probably means I don't want to talk to you.
- I hate you. I just need to start acting like it.
- Hate is a strong word. In this case, it's necessary.
- You're settling... or do I just tell myself that?
- I wish you would learn to see the quality of life without money. You're too materialistic, you live vicariously through expensive things; it's sad, really.
- You're fading fast. Come back.
- I miss you, I want to make you proud. I desire to be half the woman you've become.
- Don't ever criticize my family again, I'm embarrassed that I didn't say anything.
And to even the score:
- I'm a hypocrite.
- I lie about stupid things.
- I'm insecure.
- I'm the biggest flake I know.
- I'm horrible at keeping secrets.
- I daydream like it's my job.
- I have awful selective hearing.
- I complain about not doing well in a class when I don't try as hard as I should.
- I'm to blame about a lot of the things I complain about.
- I envy a lot of people for random things.
I'm done being a negative nancy.... Just had to get some of those things out.
ONE MORE CLASS UNTIL BREAK.
im a bigger flake than you. but i loveee this post. deeeep.
ReplyDelete