Friday, December 3, 2010

Tempting...

I'm thinking about posting one of my most recent stories (the only one I haven't grown to hate) on this here blog.

However, I worry about copyright (even thought I doubt anyone would steal it but you never know) Not to mention the mere thought of making one of my stories severely public is a little intimidating.

I doubt I'll go through with it. Although, I'm a little too spontaneous for my own good so I may one day (in the moment) decide it's a really good idea and put it up.

I need to stop procrastinating. I'm supposed to be studying for Calc III.
Sara and I are going to the musical at 9. I'm excited.
You should come too; it's free.
It's about spelling bee children; how strange; how original. I hope they sing the spellings. I doubt they will.

Sara introduced me to Mitch Hedberg tonight; if he were still alive, I would track him down and marry him.
Watch this, you won't regret it: 

I'm going to study for the next hour(ish). Also, if you have an iPhone or if you're unfortunate enough to own a droid go download heytell. It's the best app ever. It's free. I'm obsessed. 

If you don't have either of those things, then (I guess) you can just text me. If I don't answer, refer to two posts ago... the line about texting me.

Buh-Bye for now.

CHOCOLATE MILK.

No comments:

Post a Comment